What is a Free Bet and how do I use it?
Free Bet allows you to place a bet at our expense and keep any winnings deducted by the value of the free bet’s stake.
You can look for Free Bet offers in our shop and don’t forget to check your inbox to keep track of all recent promotions! Free Bets can also be a part of for example Welcome Offers for New Customers.
Ok, so I got a Free Bet. What now?
This is how you activate your Free Bet.
- If you were given a bonus code, first enter it here
- Add a requested/valid selection to your bet slip.
- Go to your bet slip, where your Free Bet can be found in a drop down menu (it can take up to 5 minutes for the bet to appear after the code was activated).
- Now just click “Place bet” and keep your fingers crossed!
Do I have to use the entire amount of the Free Bet in one go?
You don’t have to, but if you don’t, the remaining amount of the bet will be forfeited.
What bets can I place using my Free Bet?
Unless Terms and Conditions of the promotions state otherwise, the Free Bet must be:
- Min odds 1.50.
- Available on all sports and bet types.
- Also note that this may vary depending on the offer, so always check any specific terms and conditions.
Will my Free Bet ever expire?
- Yes, your Free Bet has an expiration date. Please, check your email or SMS from ComeOn! to see how much time you have to claim your offer.
Can I get cash/bonuses instead of Free Bets?
Nopes, the Free Bet is your bonus.
Can Free Bets be cashed out?
Free Bets can not be cashed out via the Cash Out functionality.
Where can I find more information about available and previously used free bets?
As you can see in the picture below you can easily find both your available Free Bets as well as your Free Bet History under the “Free Bets” option near the top of the Live Betting or Promotions pages.